Since we started our business more than 15 years ago, we are trying to maintain the quality service and to make our customers happy. That is why we are providing affordable prices, since we understand how difficult the moving process already is. As a Texas family moving company, we tend to keep that energy in communication with our customers as well.
We can help you move in just a few simple steps
The moving process doesn't have to be stressful. With the right moving company, everything will be done fast and your belongings will be safe. League City Movers can help you with last minute moving, as well as with moving big houses that take more time. And, the process is pretty simple:
You call us to get a quote
Our representative will inform you about our prices, our services and will ask you a couple of questions regarding your move. You should provide:
- The size of your move
- The zip codes from and to you are moving
- Your prefered moving date
The booking process
If you like what you hear and are ready to proceed with the reservation, you will discuss the final details about the move with our representative. Everything will be done in a couple of minutes and you can rest assured that your part in the moving process is done. Actually, you would just need to open the door for the movers on the day of the move, but everything else will be done on our end.
The moving day
Our professional movers will call you 30 minutes prior to the arrival. When they arrive, they will provide you with the time estimate for your move and then they will start the clock for the move. Don't worry, we are not charging the time to come to your location, nor to go back to our warehouse. We provide an all inclusive hourly rate with no additional charges. Our movers will:
- Organize the whole moving process
- Wrap everything up and protect it with plastic wraps and blankets that we provide free of charge
- Disassemble your belongings
- Load everything into the etruck and secure it with moving straps
- Professional driver will transport your belongings to the final destination
- Unload a truck and reassemble the items back
We will be available to you even after the move is finished. If you have additional questions, concerns or you want to express your feedback regarding the move, we will be more than happy to hear back from you !
Choose a moving date carefully
You should choose a day when the office is closed, perhaps during the weekend. Or, if this is not an option, you can coordinate the move and ask your employees to be part of the process by helping with the move
Why are we the best movers in Houston Texas?
There are a lot of reasons why we stand out from other moving companies in Houston. We are dedicated to our customers, we listen to your needs and make sure that everything is done on a high level ! We know how moving is tough and stressful and we are trying to move that stress away and provide you with the experience that you will remember. Here is why we are in the top of moving business for so long:
- Our trustworthy movers are specially trained for different types of moves
- We provide a moving truck with special equipment to safely transport your belongings
- We provide quality materials to protect your belongings from damages
- Our professional movers will move your heavy items without injuries or damages to the items or the property
- We use quality dollies and moving straps to transport your belongings
- Our rates are all inclusive, with no additional charges
- Heavy lifting, long carries and stairs - we will not charge anything extra
- We provide basic moving insurance and taxes are included
- Our company is licensed and insured
- We are in the business for many years and have a lot of experience
Waiting the last minute can also have an impact on the price and availability. In order to secure your spot, contact us now and find out first hand why League City Movers are the best house movers in South Texas.